Playbook to be Investor-Ready
When & Where
TiEcon 2021 Presents Startup Bootcamp!
This bootcamp is designed to get you ready to raise money and get you ready to talk with investors. This ½ day event will be repeated on both days that TiEcon is active so that our international audience can attend based on their convenience. The bootcamp is designed to prepare you to fine-tune your business plan and pitch to investors in a way that will grab their attention.
This unique format will allow you to learn from Silicon Valley experts about how to start right. You will work with mentors, seasoned entrepreneurs and local business leaders in small group setting and gain insights on how to take your business to the next level.
This workshop is designed to prepare entrepreneurs and startups on:
Getting Investor-Ready - 90 min
- How to shape your presentation to grab investor's attention
- What exactly do you need to be prepared?
- Examples of executive summaries, financial models & investor pitch decks
Mentoring session 60 min:
- Fine-tuning presentations by working with accomplished Silicon Valley mentors and entrepreneurs in a small group setting
- Using fast-paced mentoring and successive elimination method handful of teams will be selected to pitch to a panel of investors
Final Pitches 30 min:
- Pitching! Startups will have the opportunity to present their 5-minute pitch to a panel of investors and receive feedback
- All registered attendees will receive an e-book about how to start a company and get it funded Silicon Valley style
** All participants will get a copy of these books http://fivemountainpress.com/"
All participants will get a copy of these booksLearn MoreLearn More about All participants will get a copy of these books
TiEcon 2021 Programs
Startup bootcamp instructors fine-tune your business plan and pitch to investors in a way that will grab their attention.Learn MoreLearn More about Startup Bootcamp01
A program where entrepreneurs get an opportunity to receive direct feedback from successful VCs.Learn MoreLearn More about VC Connect02
A flagship program where a structured environment is provided to receive Mentorship from Silicon Valley veterans in a small setting.Learn MoreLearn More about Mentor Connect03
TiE 50 Awards
A prestigious annual awards program keenly contested by thousands of early to mid-stage startups worldwide.Learn MoreLearn More about TiE 50 Awards04
An opportunity to showcase your product to a variety of audiences including enterprises, professionals, investors, and mediaLearn MoreLearn More about Expo05